Friday, January 30, 2009

Book Lists and other subjects

I plan on publishing my recommended reading list for science fiction and fantasy. It will appear next Friday. The foundation is built. I started with all the books that have been nominated for a Hugo or Nebula. Now I am reviewing the list and making adjustments. This will be an ongoing project.

Monday's review will be The Chronoliths by Robert Charles Wilson.

Tuesday through Thursday will continue my SF Experience postings. One of them will be about my time exchanging letters with Donald A. Wollheim. Everytime I see a DAW book(especially the ones with the yellow spine) I am reminded of Donald.

I just started reading Night Train to Rigel by Timothy Zahn. Has anybody posted a review of it yet? Maybe I have missed them but it does not seem like Zahn's books get many reviews.

No comments: