Friday, January 21, 2011

Do you know?

Just for fun, I thought I would ask a question.  Leave your answer in the comments section.

What do the following things have in common?

Pursuit to Mars by Garrett P. Serviss

A story co-written by:
A. Merritt
P. Schuyler Miller
Eando Binder
Edmond Hamilton
E. E. Doc Smith
Ralph Milne Farley
John W. Campbell, Jr.
Otis Adelbert Kline
E. Hoffman Price
and others

The first short story by Steven Utley

A Lensman story not written by E. E. Doc Smith

Various Atlantis stories

Gray Morrow

The first appearance of my name in print.

If you know the answer, leave a comment.  I will reveal the answer in the next couple of days...

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Having no idea at all, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that they all appeared in the pages of a genre magazine. If I have to further guess a specific one, I'll say Analog.

Look forward to finding out just how wrong I am.