Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 Science Fiction Experience


The challenge I automatically sign up for is Carl's "The 2012 Science Fiction Experience".   Year in, year out, this is one of my favorites.  There are no requirements except to read and write about science fiction.  I am listing the books I think I will read for this experience.  As I complete them I will add the link to the review.  As I am reading, some of these might drop off the list and be replaced by others.


1.  Short Story Sunday-A Classic by Philip Jose Farmer
2.  Cloud Permutations by Lavie Tidhar
3.  Enterprise:  Stardust by K. H. Scheer
4.  Foundation by Isaac Asimov
5.  The Story with 18 Writers
6.  What do you get if you cross Silverberg's Hawksbill Station with the Wild West?
7.  Star Trek:  Deep Space 9 101&102 "Emissary"

Foundation by Isaac Asimov
Demon Princes 1:  Star King by Jack Vance
Demon Princes 2:  The Killing Machine by Jack Vance
Demon Princes 3:  The Palace of Love by Jack Vance
Demon Princes 4:  The Face by Jack Vance
Demon Princes 5:  The Book of Dreams by Jack Vance
Dumarest 1:  The Winds of Gath by E. C. Tubb
Hooded Swan 1:  Halcyon Drift by Brian Stableford
The Day of Their Return by Poul Anderson
Dune Messiah by Frank Herbert



No comments: