Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking to the Future....

As I review my blogging in 2011 and make plans for 2012, a few changes will occur. 


The major change will be the closing down of my Comic Book Focus blog.  I am bringing my graphic novel reviews back to this blog.  I love reading comics and will continue to review them as part of Science Fiction Times.


Another change will be more commentary/history articles.  I am planning on more  articles focusing on writers and artists.  I also plan on writing more about the history of the field and commentaries about the future of science fiction.


Tentative Schedule
Sunday:  Short Story Reviews
Tuesday:  Novel/Book Reviews
Friday:  Graphic Novel Reviews
Saturday:  Television/Movie Reviews


As I finish commentaries, etc. I plan on fitting them around the regular reviews.





2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Love the plans, Jim and look forward to seeing what you read and review in 2012.

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Interested all this. Looking forward to it.