Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking to the Future....

As I review my blogging in 2011 and make plans for 2012, a few changes will occur. 


The major change will be the closing down of my Comic Book Focus blog.  I am bringing my graphic novel reviews back to this blog.  I love reading comics and will continue to review them as part of Science Fiction Times.


Another change will be more commentary/history articles.  I am planning on more  articles focusing on writers and artists.  I also plan on writing more about the history of the field and commentaries about the future of science fiction.


Tentative Schedule
Sunday:  Short Story Reviews
Tuesday:  Novel/Book Reviews
Friday:  Graphic Novel Reviews
Saturday:  Television/Movie Reviews


As I finish commentaries, etc. I plan on fitting them around the regular reviews.





2 comments:

Carl V. said...

Love the plans, Jim and look forward to seeing what you read and review in 2012.

Cassandra (The Book and Movie Dimension blogger) said...

Interested all this. Looking forward to it.