Thursday, February 28, 2013

February in Review

February was another good month for reading.  Unfortunately I fell behind in writing reviews.

The 2013 Science Fiction Experience wrapped up in February.  Carl hosts one of my favorite events of the year.  I read and reviewed three books for February that were part of this non-challenge.

Fallen Dragon by Peter Hamilton
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Science Fiction the 101 Best Novels 1985-2010 by Damien Broderick & Paul Di Flippo

Being a huge fan of book reviews helped make the Broderick & Di Flippo book my favorite for the month.

I read many good short stories.  Hopefully I will get the reviews posted shortly.

As for what is coming in March, I plan on alternating between some of the current writers I have not tried yet and some books from the SF Gateway series.

I plan on reading books by Eric Brown and Iain Banks from the current writer list.  From the SF Gateway publications I will be reading books by Kenneth Bulmer, Doris Piserchia, and Richard Cowper.

No comments: