Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Missing in Action

Yes, I have been missing in action.  Or, more appropriately, missing “in-action”.  Due to some health issues I have not been able to type, it has been a struggle being able to type enough to get through a work day.  Now, with physical therapy and medicine, I am getting back to being able to type some at night.  Hopefully I will be back to somewhat close to normal in the next couple of months.  On the bright side, I have been reading more than ever.  So you will start seeing reviews appear again.

Displaying photo.JPG
A picture of  the sound at Duck, North Carolina taken by my son Joel


Last week we spent at the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  It was a great time to unwind and rest while spending quality time with the family.  One of the afternoons, I caught the end of one of the original Star Trek movies.  This made me realize that I missed reading the original series books.  So it was off to the bookstore and I picked up three consecutive books from last year.  And once I finished two books that I was reading (reviews coming shortly), I started on the first of these called “Devil’s Bargain” (a Star Trek:  Original series book) by Tony Daniel.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I'm glad you are on the mend and able to be back to blogging.

Howard said...

Wow, I am so glad you're back.